Sunday, October 6, 2019

Pink Ink Art Stamps

Here are some cards I created using this range of stamps. I you would like for me to get them in foe you please respond in the comments section or e-mail me. papercutzonline@hotmail.com


 NERISSA coloured with Pixie powders. Added colours with markers and the shaells are made from paper clay which have been coloured with embossing powders.



 This stamp set is called CLASSY BIRD.
I coloured her with markers.


 The next three cards I used LION. This first one I used Pixie Powders then
I touched it up with white gel pen and markers.


 This one was done the same way as the first but different colours of Pixie powders was used.


This last example I used markers and pencils.

I hope you are all crafting happily out there and getting a start on your Christmas cards.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment