Thursday, July 18, 2019

Class projects

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to post some projects my students and I created for our last class, July 2019.

The first card was made by Terry.





The next card was made by Glenda.





Both cards were made using  the Stampendous Clear Mermaid and Die Set. Both Terry and Glenda used Dreamweaver stencils for the backgrounds, coloured them with ink and then die cut them. Terry chose to use a sentiment from the set. Both cards have the die cut background mounted with dimensional foam and then attached to the card base. The decorative extras were then added to the die cut background.

The next project was made with a Sizzix die I purchased specifically for this class but I can order one for you if you want one.





These cute frames can be clipped together in any configuration you want. You can always cut more and add them later. The blue set was made by me whilst the next one was made by Terry.





Don't forget that if you would like to join a class just contact me and I'm sure we can fit you into a class or start a new one at a time convenient to you.

Happy crafting,
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment