Monday, July 22, 2019

Baby prams.

I belong to an Australian card making group and shared a tutorial I made on how to make baby prams out of cardboard. Mind you it is not my original idea but of course I have tweeked it for myself. I thought I would post it here as well but the computer Gods won't allow it so you will have to go to my Facebook page to see it. Here are some pics of the prams.













Now here is a pic of a baby in a pram.





The babys I purchased don't have dummys in their mouths but are awfully cute.










This shows the key chain which could always be removed but makes a nice gift with the baby pram.



I know these are nothing to do with card making but the prams are Paper Crafts and the babys go so well with them.

Happy crafting,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment